26.5.09

Pre-Memorial Day Pary (a.k.a.- Big DECK Party)

Red and I took most of the week preparing for our annual Memorial Day weekend party. As always, we had some surpise guests, as well as some people we thought we would definately see, but didn't (Aklet, I was hoping you would be a surprise guest . . .boo-hoo).



This year we had a plutherer of children (so, we know what our friends have been busy doing)! It was very awesome to see everyone having a great time!!




We had a new guest to our annual party that even brought oysters to grill (and actually grilled them himself). Needless to say, my grill duty was not nearly as long as it usually is!!
As usual, Scar came down with her family for the party (which is always a hit!).

One thing that really stuck out on Monday morning (besides my throbbing head) was the fact that we nearly had ZERO left overs!! Red even texted me in the morning to see if I could cook her a burger (. . . .really). I had to sadly tell her that there was NOTHING left but potato salad and cole slaw. The only thing that WAS left over, was the bar. . . Yes, if you can believe it. . .We actually had a RIDICULOUS amount of beer and liquor left! What is wrong with our friends!! They must be growing up (and having kids!)!

1 comments:

bosslady said...

I'm sorry I wasn't a surprise guest!! I wish I could have been there!!!!

What? No pics of you wearing your ring? WTF?