10.1.10

First Day Dress Shopping

First of all, I will say, I got the best advice for wedding dress shopping. Some of it I have to contribute to the mags and some the girls. I went to David's Bridal (yes, I know. . .so not original). I went with the girls. No, not the entourage, but Jules and El-Bel:

(El-Bel with her not twin, checking herself out in the mirror when she saw the not so cute dresses!)

It was like going to Walmart when everyone gets their food stamps! Brides came with entourages of 5 to 7 girls. . . ALL crammed up in one dressing area. . .Advice: Don't bring 50 people to see you try on dresses - Seriously, do you need 50 pieces of advice for each dress??Jules gave some fab feedback and El-Bel just smiled and occasionally giggled! Next step - Headin' to the ALT this weekend with Red and GeeGee to see Aklet. Trunk show for Impressional Bridal at New Natalie's. Should be a blast with two other of my other gals!

We will also get to visit with GeeGee's sister and family(translation - soon to become in-laws!). Hard-core wedding planning, here I come!!

1 comments:

bosslady said...

I'm looking forward to it!