8.9.09

Fortunate

Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am. . .fortunate to have a job, fortunate to have a roof over my head, fortunate to have a fiance that loves and adores me (not to mention puts up with me), and lastly very fortunate to have special friends.
This weekend I traveled to the Outer Banks, and Kirsten did some engagement photos for GeeGee and I. She did an AMAZING job, not that I expected any less. I don't want to share too much. . . .You will see more when you recieve your save the date cards this Fall. . .

I just felt the need to say, I am BLESSED!

2 comments:

inantephotographics said...

LOVE YOU GIRL! I hope you are feeling better. Thanks for coming to visit, we loved having you, as always. Mingus misses Rhonda! I'll probably see you in about a week. xo.k

bosslady said...

I am soooo excited to see these photos and make your save the date cards!!

ps: I love you.