26.9.09

Top 10 Movies

So my girl, Boss Lady, posted a blog about her top 10 "ICK" songs. . . .It took me days to think about it. . .Then I got off track, and onto another tangent - Top 10 Movies (on a positive note, right?). Here's mine! What do you have??

(in no particular order)

- Crash
- Seven
- Toy Story I
- Toy Story II (I hope III is just as good!)
- Step Mom (I know, I know. .I had to put some sap in there!)
- Swordfish (Hallie and Hugh. . . oh my!)
- High Fidelity
- Gremlins
- Ocean's 11
- Raising Arizona

2 comments:

bosslady said...

Dude! Raising Arizona is one of my uber faves!!! "You got any balloons that blow up into funny shapes?...Uh, no. Not unless you think round is funny..."

Stevie. . . said...

Kasberger says:

Braveheart, Aliens, Se7en, Big Lebowski, Kingpin, Empire Strikes Back, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Snatch, The Usual Suspects, And Breaking Away


(he posted it on my FB)