4.12.09

If I Had A Blog.. . .

One of my friend's emailed me today. I thought I would post it:


I have friends that blog. I think they are very clever and I enjoy catching up with them via their blog. I think about writing my own, but what would I say. I can't even get my Facebook account straight.
However, today was one of those days that a blog would have been the perfect thing to post this cute story:

It was getting close to nap time. Gracyn had gone upstairs to find Otto. I followed to find Gracyn on our bed burring her head into Otto's fur. I thought, "what a good time to go down and quickly look up something on my computer." After rushing through a couple of web sites, I listened closely to hear if Otto had scratched her face off or if she was into some other type of mischief. I heard nothing. So I rushed upstairs; while passing Gracyn's room, I made a quick glance to find that everything was in place. Then I went into our room to find Otto alone and happy in our bed. "Where's Gracyn!" I went back to her room. She had crawled up into her new big girl bed, covered herself, and was asleep cuddling with Lovey Bear.
A priceless moment that I had to share with you.
Love, Scarlett

0 comments: