9.12.08

Holiday Shopping



I will preface with saying, I AM D.O.N.E. shopping!! Which is MORE than an accomplishment for me. . .I am one of those last minute shoppers. . .Or better yet, I am one of those AFTER the holiday sales shoppers (I usually mail my presents, so the recipients don't know the difference because I am USUALLY out of town --or out of the country). WELL, this year, I am making it home for Christmas (hurray, yipeeeee, whooohooo!!).

Anyway, the holiday season is suppose to be about PEACE and LOVE, right? (and no, this is not the hippie in me speaking) Have you been out to the STORES lately. . . ? Well, I have. . .GeeGee and I went shopping this weekend (and it was HIS idea). Anyway, we were in line and a new register opened up. The lady in front of me BOLTED to new open register by PUSHING my cart out of HER way to get through. . .No excuse me, no sorry, just RUDENESS. . .
Where is the Peace and Love?
Yeah, you probably guessed it. . .I had a few choice words for her under my breath. . .well, loud enough for her to hear them. . .

0 comments: