27.1.09

Recovering. . . .

It has taken me days, but I am finally feeling back to normal. Well, as normal as I get.



I just had a WONDERFUL weekend with my best friend forever (Aklet).


She got to come and visit me from the ATL. She also got to visit (well,. . .party) with some of my closest friends. . which of course she already knows: Red, Sunrise, and Ghetto


GeeGee was also in town, as well as his buddy Yusif (as pictured in the above picture. . .the brave enough one to partake in my "hat photo shoot". We had one hell of a time! We spent about a total of 2 hours out at the bars, and the rest of the time tornado-ING through my house.


Needless to say, I would do it ALL over again. Unfortunately, I don't have any CRAZY stories to tell about the weekend. The company involved, explains it enough. . . .

I LOVE MY FRAMILY!!

2 comments:

bosslady said...

Funny, I'm not in any of these pics as i was outside chattin' it up with Gee Gee. Life lessons....

I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

Honeychild said...

I think that was the only "photo opp" for the night. . .