10.2.09

Girl Wood

I will preface with saying, " I LOVE MY DVR!" I am not sure I will ever be able to live without it!!!

I was just watching My Name is Earl. If you HAVEN'T seen it, you need to give it a chance. It is a half hour show. . .unless you DVR it, then it only takes about 22 minutes of your time.

Anyway, one of the main characters played, by Jamie Pressly, just said she got girl wood from listening to 80 slow jams. I just thought it was the funniest thing. . . The rest of the episode was just as funny! You can check out an episode online. I am getting ready to check out their blog.

Let me know what you think about it!!

2 comments:

bosslady said...

I get girl wood when Macy's is having their one-day sale. Yee-aaah.

Honeychild said...

And. . . ?. . .When you get to see Neko Case. . .