22.3.08

ChicaGOOOOOO

Since I spent time with Aklet & Chuk during their first couple weeks of parenthood, I thought that it would only be appropriate to spend the beginning of parenthood with ScarScar & Mr. D in Chicago! Not to mention, it usually cures any urges I have for being responsible for someone besides myself (Sorry Mom. . . .No chance for grandchildren anytime soon. . .even though you have MORE than informed me you are ready!).
SOOOO - I arrived in Chicago today to see the newest addition to my framily (friends + family):


Gracyn Betty-Rose

It was wonderful to finally be able to meet her and SQUEEZE her! She was wide-eyed and cheery to meet her Auntie! I am looking forward to spending the next week in Chicago with my bellysista and her beautiful babe!!


If I could only sleep like she does! Kisses Gracyn!
Hopefully, she will sleep like this all week while I am here!

0 comments: