9.3.08

Sunday, Funday!


After a freak out to the time change, today started with a little church on the television at work. Once Cougar started feeling sick, Sunday School didn't seem so appropriate. We called in our reinforcements, and carried on with the day.
Today turned out to be fun day. . . I had a successful, painless day at work, and I not ONCE got totally frustrated with bad restaurant etiquette. I think the coolest thing about today, was that I left work and it was still light out. Just as I had a freak out this morning before work, I had an enlightening freak out this afternoon. . . .
Conclusion: I could never be a vampire. . . .
On a side note: New tuna steak topping for dinner = horseradish, rice wine vinegar, fresh diced ginger, Dijon mustard, and pepper. . .YUM!!

1 comments:

oshera said...

i finally checked out your blog. i had no idea that you were still working at restaurants! that tuna dish sounds yummy!!!! your cuz, sandy