20.4.08

500 Square Feet of Fun



So, the DECKS are done. . . .Dad's masterpiece is complete! His week and a half visit has now turned into a THREE WEEK stay. . .

I have very much enjoyed the quality time I have been able to spend with my DADDY. He didn't make me do nearly as much work as I thought. A matter of fact, I have a lot of gym time to catch up on. . . Instead of being at the gym after work, I have been on my deck (excuse me. . .DECKS) drinking booze. . .


This weekend I bought and put together the patio furniture for the decks. . .Sooooo, we are ready to rock and roll. . .I figure this will cut back on the drinking and driving this summer, right?? Bring a bottle and a tent!!

1 comments:

bosslady said...

Are you kidding me? Your house is party-central now. I am so jealous of your deck(s)!!

biotch!