3.4.08

Honey Do List


So, my dad is down here for a few weeks (he says he will be here for about a week, but of course he isn't really clear on the fact that I have kidnapped him for at least two).
To be prepared for his stay, I created a honey do list. I'm sure he is VERY fond of this! It ranges from fixing my mailbox (which is already done) to building me a porch and patio. Since he doesn't get up until about 10 in the morning, I figure I will be home in the afternoons to help and he will not be slaving by his self (although I will say he was up and working at 6:30 this morning!).
Any whoozle, I am VERY excited about his visit and stay, and I am also VERY excited about learning some handy things. I feel like dad and I will be able to have a few father and daughter moments.
One daddy here. . . now I just have to wait for the other daddy to get here! Gee Gee? Are you ready to be put to work?? I'll let you sleep in!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HELP If anyone reads this.I have been kidnaped and put to hard labor.
She lets me roam freely around the house if I am carrying a tool.
Dad