16.4.08

Progress. . .



So, it has been an EXTREMELY busy two weeks with dad here. He has been rocking and rolling on his MASTERPIECE. The first deck is done, and he is currently working on the THREE other decks.





He has made sure to take care of all the details. . .the lights (and electrical boxes for the radio, rotisserie, hot tub, and more!), the sanded railings, the supports (just in case someone decides to try to SIT on my railings), and the ash trays. He also made sure that the hot tub was in working order for my dinner guests.





We were able to go to dinner at P.F. Changs on Friday. It was the whole gang: SEVEN (Dad, Me, Sarraha, Red, Pepper Teapot, GeeGee, and Steve. . .my neighbor that sold me the hot tub)
We were able to accomplish the following: harass the waitress, drink 4 bottles of wine (between 4 of us), eat some DELICIOUS food, embarrass GeeGee TWICE, take over the patio. . .OH – and get a little drunky-drunk (See! I am letting dad have a little bit of fun!!).

Needless to say, we have been having fun! I even got dad to play a little Guitar Hero!









I HAVE allowed him to walk around WITHOUT tools, but only when he is not at my house.

0 comments: