11.4.08

Update on House Project






Okay. . .So, I am so slack. . . .Here is a picture from YESTERDAY'S work (really two days ago because it is offically Friday. . .. 3:42 am):


My dad worked on the deck. . .I was sooo stoked to come home, to not only a frame, but half decked area to sit and stand on. . .


Today, dad finished laying the deck and the stairs, tomorrow is the fencing. . .



OH- When I came home today, I decided to bust it out in the yard with a crow bar and sledge hammer (to impress my neighbors). I managed to score some good neighborly conversion and possibly a hot tub. . . Good times. . .

TOMMORROW dad PLAN: railing, gate, hot tub, remaining concrete, plumbing (??)

1 comments:

Mrs. B said...

WOW Bellysista! You are really working that sweet man to the bone. I am truly impressed with the progress. I love how the teak bench is already out on the half finished deck. I hope that you score that hot tub before Dad leaves. He deserves a good long soak with a cooler full of cold beers by his side.