30.10.08

A Step(h) in the Wrong Direction: The Days Where EVERYTHING Goes Wrong

Do you ever have days were EVERYTHING seems to go wrong. . .. .??? Where you question yourself aloud, asking "Where did these people come from??" Well, I had one of those days. This is where it began going wrong:



I got home from work, and walked around the house to put something in the shed. When I came back, I walked into the house, and realized I was tracking mud into the house. . .ALL over the kitchen floor and carpet. . . I realized next, that it was not mud. . .It was dog doo. . .

(side note: Any suggetions for greeting my new neighbors with some plastic bags to pick up their dog sh**???). After I scrubbed the carpet, and mopped the floor, I started thinking about how to address this issue with my neighbors.

0 comments: