7.10.08

WATCH where you're going!!

Yesterday, I went for a bike ride with one of my friends. We headed up to the park to hit a few trails. On our bike ride, we ran into the Navy Seal Team on one of the trails. It was like we were being run over by a HERD! We laughed about being "run off the road" and carried on. . .

As we were leaving the park, we got to the downward sidewalk, and a man was jogging up the sidewalk. . . My girlfriend was in front of me, and as she passed the jogger, she "slipped" a little, but was able to regain control of her bike. I, on the other hand, passed the jogger, and lost ALL control of my bike, and skid out. I managed to ONLY tear up my knee a little bit. . ..

My girlfriend stopped to see if I was alright, and the jogger stopped and helped me pick up my pieces (sunglasses, water bottle. . .). It was quite embarrassing, if I must say so myself. . . .I can hear the jogger dude now: "Man, I was jogging today, and this girl was checking me out! I even made her wipe out! Christ, I almost made TWO girls wipe out!"

The most embarrassing thing: He was NO Matthew McConaughey!!

3 comments:

bosslady said...

Ha! OMG. That's almost as funny as the time you set your face on fire starting the BBQ grill!

Honeychild said...

REAL funny! I'm glad you got a laugh out of me SETTING MY FACE on fire. . . .OH! AND me falling and scarring myself. . .leg and ego. . .

bosslady said...

Awwww Butterbean! I love you even though you've lost your luster. At least you have your youth... oh wait, you're in your 30's. Wah-wuh.