11.11.08

Punish Yourself!!


I was sharing with GeeGee that I was wearing jeans the other day (something I do VERY rarely!) I explained to him why I was wearing jeans. . . .
My roommate had a bag of Goodwill clothes, and so I decided to go through them. I found some jeans that fit me, and clearly shouldn't (I have gained a little weight. . .Okay, more than a little). I was basically complaining about my struggle to get back into shape (mostly, a mental struggle). He responded:
Baby. . . . Why do you keep punishing yourself about your weight?? You need to punish yourself at the gym instead!!
I responded: So what you are really trying to tell me is that you are SICK of hearing me complain???
Later, I texted him: I hate it when you are right
I am pretty sure, he is NOT going to erase that message. . . and probably hold it against me later. . .

1 comments:

bosslady said...

You are such a silly girl. Never, EVER tell a man that they were right! What's a matter you?