30.11.08

THANKSgiving

Although I was was not able to spend Thanksgiving with my family (or GeeGee), I was able to make it a memorable one with friends. We managed to hustle some Germans into the debauchery. They had hit me up from Couchsurfing.com the night before. They were suppose to travel to D.C. (. . . .nightmare!!), but we talked them into to gallavanting around with our posse!

Our carivan consisted of: The Germans - (really Russians), Red, Pepper, Roomie, oatmeal raisin/chocolate chip cookies, cornbread/pumpkin muffins, and CHAMPANGE


We managed to make FOUR stops that day. We had sooo much fun, I could hardly stand (myself) the next day. Below are some pictures from the day:




I hope you had as good of a time as I did!!! HAPPY American Holiday!!

1 comments:

bosslady said...

You guys look smashed. Fun!