11.11.08

More RETARDS

I really DO wonder about people and were they have learned to BE and ACT stupid. . .REALLY!?! I made a previous post on my adventures at work -- Breaking the LAW

Here is another list of a typical day at Buddy's, surrounded by RETARDED people. This ALL happened in ONE shift:

  • The FIRST patrons that walked in, immediately asked to adjust the thermostat to their desired degree
  • Letting your kids stick stickers ALL over the tables. . .and leave them
  • Telling a patron, "We don't serve drafts outside". When questioned why, another patron took it upon themselves to explain that it's because we "just don't feel like carrying them outside"
  • Whistling at me across the bar like a dog to get my attention. . .
  • Stand on the outside of the patio to reach over to drink your drink. . .and think that it is NOT an ABC violation
  • Asking to subtract the cost of chicken from a sandwich because they chose not to eat it with it (So, in other words: If you got a Mexican omelet, and didn't get the mushrooms and onions, you should be able to subtract the cost of that. . .right???)

I love my second job!!!

1 comments:

bosslady said...

oh man, I'm sorry! But it makes for a funny blog post for sure!!